Vembu provides BDR suite for the organizations whose are looking for complete solution for their infra. BDR suite comprises of various software tools for backup & disaster recovery solutions. Vembu BDR suite also optimized for Service Providers looking to provide BaaS and DRaaS to their customers.
Vembu BDR suite works on both virtual as well as physical server’s so you can protect your complete infrastructure.
Below are the Suite of products which are included in BDR Suite:
- Vembu VM Backup: For VMware & Hyper-V Environments.
- Vembu Image Backup: For Windows Servers & Workstations
- Vembu Network Backup: For File servers & Application servers
- Vembu Offsite DR: For Disaster Recovery
- Vembu Universal Explorer: For Restoring individual files & objects.
As you have seen from above key features that Vembu BDR suite provides the complete backup & disaster recovery solution for VMware & Hyper-V environment. It also provides cross hypervisor migration feature. It provides Bare metal recovery of windows servers.
Vembu BDR suite supports Physical to Virtual migration as well. You can backup applications such as MSSQL, MS Exchange, SharePoint, Outlook, MySQL. You can use Universal explorer to recovery individual files, mails, tables & objects of most common applications.
Key features of Vembu BDR Suite:
- Quick VM recovery,
- Agentless Backups for VMware & Hyper-V environments,
- Changed Block tracking,
- Automatic Backup verification,
- Flexible retention policies,
- Granular recovery
- Backup from local & network drives
- Seed Migration
- Disaster recovery
- Live replication to offsite servers
- Bandwidth throttling
- WAN Optimization
Vembu BDR suite also offers disaster recovery solution so single product can help you to achieve both backup & disaster recovery. Offsite DR allows you to replicate your data to the offsite locations which helps you to avoid downtime and quick recovery of business.
Vembu BDR Suite comes in the 3 different editions Free, Standard & Enterprise. Free & Standard edition comes with some limits, but Enterprise edition supports all the features. So, you can choose based on your requirements which editions suites your business requirements.
If you are looking to secure small set of VMs then you can go for Free edition as well which provides most of the features up to 10 VMs.